View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 11:55 PM

Default Re: One possible solution

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Prediction: When/if online poker becomes "legal" in the US (spare me the crap about online poker is already legal, you are full of shi*), with freedom to advertise, the overseas sites will die. Futhermore, the US site(s) that DOES restrict the tables to one or two will be the one(s) that prospers. Fish don't want to play with sharks. If they know where to go so as to avoid sharks, at least tables full of sharks, they will.

[/ QUOTE ]

There has already been one room that did restrict you to one table at a time. It was called Pacific Poker. It did so well that when it upgraded its software to handle multiple tables, its playerbase immediately increased from 1 person to 3.

Another room still does stop people at 3 tables and only recently got any kind of PT support. It's called Bodog. Bodog is a nice site that is, admittedly, on the fishy side. Oddly enough, though, the multitabling HUDbots you refer to have no problem playing and winning tons of money without PT (at least, all of my friends did). Also, oddly enough, this limiting of its customers to 3 tables did not make Bodog the most popular site on the Internet overnight.

Perhaps you should rethink this position.

edit: For the record, last month, I played at non-Stars (non-PT) and had my winningest cash month ever by a large margin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tuffish is 100% right. Eveer since bodog got PT support the games have been completly worthless. When pacific went from 1 table to 3 the games got a lot worse also.