View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 10:31 AM

Default Re: Fult Tilt proof of address hoops

I had the same thing happen with Bodog like 4 months ago, had to resend my DL like 4 times before they finally got a copy that was acceptable to them, and the 4th time I just scanned my license into my computer and emailed them a .pdf file (had to call them to let them know this before hand or else they wouldn't have taken it).

Your best play is to take your ID to a copy shop, bring a floppy disk/CD-RW with you (depending on if your comp has a floppy drive), and have someone there scan it into a .pdf file and save it to your media. This should only cost a few dollars (likely less) and not be thnat much of a hassle if you have a copy shop in your city.

Just call them and figure out how they'd like you to send it since they can't read it. If they won't take an electronic copy, when you copy it in a copier, make sure to use the lightest settings possible, so that it's legible, but barely readable. Plus, if you are faxing this, make sure to set the fax settings to be lighter than they currently are, faxes don't do well with scanned images like licenses.