Thread: ***24: 2/5***
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 06:53 AM

Default Re: This Is the Weakest Season So Far

[ QUOTE ]
The Cromwell thing was really obvious once he said he'd need a minute.

Also, the fact that this is even going to fly is really dubious. I actually really liked the episode up until the end. I still really did. Highly entertaining, even if some stuff was obvious. But c'mon. Dad who's company is involved with nukes, is left alone with a partner to the company and who just gave up a ton of info, and the guy dies with an IV bag attached, and no one's going to at least raise that Dad Bauer is a suspect?

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. Papa Bauer was a suspect. The fact that his partner tried to kill him doesn't make Papa any less of a suspect. He should never have been given access to the crime scene and should definately not been left alone with Gray. They just have a habit of not securing prisoners.

And you'd think that Jack would be a little bit more cynical of the world after all he's been through and the 18 months in a Chinese prison. Three times this season, he's taken someone on the opposite side with him on operations. Why does he trust anyone?

[ QUOTE ]
Besides that obvious leap of faith, I was pretty disappointed to see Graem go.. he was a good character.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, I'd have like to have seen Jack kill him instead. Especially after he revealed that he killed David Palmer, Tony, and Michelle.