View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 03:05 AM

Default Re: I am always the nice guy...help me get my game with the girls back

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[i [censored] around with these girls all the time like that. I dont think ive totally blown it with this girl. She asked for my number, she wanted to take the pic together. I went on a beer run, and she wanted to come with me. I drove her back to school last night and we had a good time rocking out to music etc. I was going to visit some girlfriends up at her school and she was like "you can come crash in my room if you want". She has mentioned me coming to kent to party, etc. However, she leaves a myspace message saying "thanks for taking me back to school buddy, btw love that im in the top 8 <3" BUDDY? wtfsdshghsdfhgd Am I looking into that word too much? Is she trying to say something?

[/ QUOTE ]

you just listed 3 past opps to have sex with her and one future 1 and passed on all 4. congrats!

[/ QUOTE ]

leehrat got here before I could.

I think you just have to realize when a girl is attracted to you. You might just think they're being friendly, or just want to hang out for the hell of it, but those are all signals that they want you to stick it in them.

This girl is looking for reasons to be alone with (read: hook up with) you. Either [censored] her or post her #/myspace page so somebody else here can do it.