View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 03:02 AM

Default Re: I am always the nice guy...help me get my game with the girls back

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think the girl is realllly cute, and i think that once you're in the friends category, you're stuck there. please read http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

[/ QUOTE ]

that was a good read. and, in your opinion, is this girl out of my league? Thats not that great of a pic of me, but that is what I look like...

As a side note. Girls always said I am way better looking than my best guy friend. However, he always ended up banging chicks, it was almost as if he was always forcing himself onto them or some [censored]. Anyways, it got the job done.

Another side note, I am more of a relationship guy then a hit it and quit it guy... I like the security of a relationship etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

The second you believe a girl is out of your league, she is. don't buy into this whole 'league' thing.

just hang out w/ all of them in a fun, social situation. don't treat her like she's anything special. tease her, joke around w/ her. try to find a way to spend time chatting alone. if she seems interested, try to make a move. if not, [censored] it. move on. there are many chicks in the sea.