View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 03:05 AM

Default Re: Poker.com?? Whats the story...

My interpretatation of all this is that they are doing this for advertisement reasons. The .com attached to any logo can not be displayed in any televised tournaments and this is an effort to get around that.

Ive played at poker.com for the last 7 months and can say that I believe they have the absolute best software. Also they have shown a complete committment to US players and I do not expect them to be leaving the US market anytime soon.

There are not a lot of high limit games which is consistent with most smaller and newer sights but there is plenty of low to mid stakes action especially nl. Also they offer a lot of freerolls if youre into those.

They added a new deposit/withdrawal option this week called ecocard.com.....anybody heard of it??? Im in the process of testing this out....we'll see what happens.

I dont mean for this to sound like spam for poker.com but I have been pleasantly surprised by playing there. I dont know if the "carbon copy" is the same as it does not affect me but I assume it is and if so IMHO you can not go wrong by playing at this sight.