View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 11:37 AM

Default The Well: Performify

A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except Wednesday, you can shout any question down that well, and you'll be told the answer" .

The stranger shouts down several questions, and all are answered. The stranger is impressed, and after thinking a minute he shouts down: "Why not on Wednesday?" and the voice from in the well shouts back "Because on Wednesday, it’s your day in the well".

Per the suggestion in this thread I think its a worthwhile initiative to copy "The Well" concept and give it a run in Sports Betting.

So, I'm volunteering to take the first turn in the well. I'll be active in here for at least the next four hours, and then on and off through Monday if there's that much interest in the thread.

So post your questions on Sports Betting, on me, on any subject at all, and I'll do my best to answer. If you have a question you'd like asked in private but answered in public, feel free to send me a PM.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you haven't seen one of these before, here's a session in The Well from IggyMcFly in the Omaha forum: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...Number=8958763

here's a list of potential candidates for another turn in the well, taken from suggestions in another thread with some added off the top of my head. If any of you on this list are willing to take a turn in the well, please let me know.

ImBen
B00T
youtalkfunny
beetman
Thremp
trixtrix
NajdorfDefense
Lori
Homer
rjp
Utah
King Yao
MyTurn2Raise
mrbaseball
Waterproof

If you're not on the list, please don't take an oversight on my part as an insult. If you think you have an interesting story to tell, send me a message or post here. I intentionally didn't include several past top Sports Betting posters who are no longer active, if any of you guys are lurking and wouldn't mind coming back for a Well session that would be great too.