Thread: Ask me about IM
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 05:28 PM

Default Re: Ask me about IM

[ QUOTE ]
I did a little investigative work and I wanted to ask you about this.

1) On your Insomnia website you tell people to click on your Google Ads. That is against TOS. Why are you doing this? http://www.usfreeads.com/657584-cls.html You can find it at the bottom of the page.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually. That's not my site that's usfreeads a site I started using when I first began. If you've watched / read the bum marketing material by Travis Sago he goes pretty indepth how to use usfreeads.

I just recently canceled my subscription to usfreeads as google doesn't seem to be favoring it anymore. It used to be very easy to do some keyword research write an ad focused around those keywords. Beating out 1000-3000 competitiors on google and gettign on the front page within a couple of days. This doesn't seem to be the case any longer.

When i canceled it seems they removed my outgoing links and added adsense in it's place. Where it says to click the link below there was probably just a large text hyperlink which is no longer there.

I'm glad your first post is here [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Welcome to the forums cheers!