View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 02:49 PM

Default Re: Custom titles for Reps?

[ QUOTE ]
IIRC, Mason has made it very clear to the Bluff Mag guys, that they should not be promoting Bluff Mag here...

[/ QUOTE ]

Mason and I and discussed the whole Bluff scenario yesterday, after that talk I feel if the wording is done properly as Bluff employee or Card Player Employee to make each individual 'agnostic" then I think this is a good policy both for the members of 2+2, as well as for 2+2's future relationship with Bluff (believe it or not Mason would much rather have a positive relationship with Bluff, Eric, and his staff). 95% of the time we discover a user represents Bluff in the Books forum, therefore Decasoft could notify the user via PM of our zero tolerance no-spam and no-promotion policy for their magazine(s) as he changes their titles so we all know who the really are. I feel knowledge is power - allowing our members to know who they are dealing with is a wise decision, but we also have the power of controlling the Bluff/Cardplayer staff posts through zero-tolerance. On a positive note 2+2 members will be more inclined to hit the notify mod button if they know a Bluff employee is getting out of line.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]