View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 12:28 PM

Default We need a general internet marketing FAQ/Q&A thread.

I think it'd be a good idea to start a discussion on how some of us involved in the money making project are making money, and to start sharing more ideas. Whether it's SEO, monetization, niches, affiliate marketing, adsense, and all other related topics.

We need to start sharing ideas. Building backlinks, keyword research, niche selection, and everything else between.

Post what works for you, what products/services have helped out along the way, suggested CMS's, and anything else we can think of.

If one of the more experienced posters recommends a product that works for them, I think it'd be nice to thank them for there time to send them a PM for the affiliate link. We need all of the experience we can get here, and the advice some of them have to offer is probably well worth giving them a commission on a product you can use anyway.

Right now, I don't have much to contribute except for some basic web design tips.

So, lets try to get together and help each other out a little bit more, what do you guys think?