View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 03:26 AM

Default Re: from 5/10 to 10/20 t o15/30

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, yes, I am more of a NL player..but all my experience in Limit has been 5/10. I do understand bad players = profit. I have read Hold Em Poker For Advanced Players and Jennifer Harmon's Limit section in SSII.

But, all the experience I have seen, there is atleast 2 people per hand playing K5 or Q6os or even J4 suited. In addition to those 2 people, there is a decent player with a reaonable hand, and someone else.

So, I get say JJ in mid position with 1 limper in front and make it 2 bets...and get a caller behind, big blind calls and limper calls. Flop is Q 5 9 2 suited....ya know 1 of these donks has A JUNK QUEEN. They call raises with any picture cards. So how do you defend it? Obviously 4 handed you gotta throw the jacks away to a bet. And if they hae 1 of the 2 suited cards...there in.

I realize you need bad players...but 2-3 in EVERY POT is insane. you cant put them on a hand, its impossibe..they play K3 like TT, or a made straight. There iditos and there everywhere.

I played a 5/10 game in Indiana last month..had 66 and raised from late position. BB called with Q2 OS. Flop comes Q66...I bet he calls. Turn and river is both Q's..I lose with Quads to bigger Quads. But WHy would he call a raised pot with Q2 OS??????

The card room here in Joliet just reopened, and I am going there now to try the 10/20.

Basically..Im asking at what levels, do people start repecting raises? Making bad calls is fine...but 4 people making MISERABLE CALLS AND CATCHING....it sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

you're an idiot. you want this in every game. lol@ respecting raises.

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever...im sorry I even brought this post up, I guess nobody undertands my Point of view

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone understood your point of view at the beginning. Once they learn how to win they realize how ridiculous they sounded.