View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 05:33 PM

Default Re: ATTN FULL TILT: Get your act together!

[ QUOTE ]
I successfully withdrew 1.5k from FTP 2 weeks ago, thru my Neteller. My mistake.
..but I did sign up with ePass in November, because Neteller told us in OCTOBER they would be complying with the US regulations. While they didn't specify when or how, that was evryone's chance to secure alternative methods for when this day arrived. We've had over 3 months. I know I'm not the only squirrel in the world trying to get his nut, but I'll give this advice. The time to prepare for the approaching winter is in spring, summer, and fall. It's a lot tougher when you don't start looking for nuts until the winter has arrived.

I truly feel bad for anyone who didn't realise this was coming, but if you were checking these forums in October, then you should have prepared. Tough love, baby.

While I'm set up on ePass, I have yet to try withdrawing thru it. Has anyone who ALREADY has ePass had any recent problems using it to withdraw?

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is they started to refuse to UPS checks AFTER Neteller shutdown. There only mail option is snail mail which they estimate to be 25-35 days, completely unacceptable.