View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 04:25 PM

Default 3/6 2 3-bet pots oop

Both hands are against jewish styles. 23/18/2(didnt know this at the time) He seems good, and he can mix it up preflop. We have been 3betting back and forth a bit and just by how the games going, i know he is 3betting me light in hand 1.

my image is probably semi loose agg preflop, but i havent been getting out of line at all post flop. i also havent been 3betting a crazy ammount, mostly just with solid hands, or in a couple spots where i think i can pick up the pot. no reason for them to think im a very light 3better. hand 1 is probably the first time i decided i was making a play on alot of flops.

Hand1 3/6 eff stacks 100bb

hero is co with J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and raises to 21, villain raises to 69 from button. blinds fold i call.

<font color="blue"> His range is huge here, including lots of suited connectors, pps, and Axs i know preflop is meh, but im going to c/r alot of flops.....what do you think about a 4-bet pre? </font>

flop 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img](150)

hero checks, villain bets 110, hero shoves

<font color="blue"> this is a good flop for me, obv i lose to AA-88, but i beat 77-22, 67 type hands, and overcards. </font>

Hand 2 eff stacks 150bbs villain raises to 21 otb, hero 3-bets to 84 from the sb with A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], villain calls.

flop 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img](174)

hero bets 120, villain calls.

turn K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img](414)

hero.....

<font color="blue"> is flop bet good or bad? how are we proceding on the turn? i was thinking c/c fold to a river bet? </font>