View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 02:23 PM

Default Re: DeathDonkey is in the well

[ QUOTE ]
Chris -

[ QUOTE ]
My main game these days is probably 30/60 online and 100/200 at Commerce. I've played as high as 400/800 (both holdem and mixed games) and I'll play any limit game there is including made up ones because its fun to figure things out.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is your approximate winrate at the Commerce 100/200? At 30/60 online? <font color="blue"> I would have to do some math with my Excel chart that I use to track live play. I believe I am at least a $250 an hour favorite in a generic Commerce 100/200 game. 30/60 online I'd guess 1 bb/100 in the current games but I am beating 30/60 online games for 4 bb/100 over 50k hands in PT - I game select goood. </font>

How does the 100/200 Commerce game compare to online games? In other words, fill in the blank: If you could beat ....... online, then you should be able to beat the 100/200 game.

<font color="blue"> This is a tough one because the game is so unique. It can sometimes be very tough, at least as tough as an online full ring 30/60 game. Sometimes it can be great, but very aggressive and still somewhat dangerous, more like a loose aggressive 10/20 6max game.</font>

What were the hardest lessons (poker and life lessons) that you learned as you moved up in stakes? <font color="blue"> My psychological and actual bankrolls are not the same. At high stakes or shorthanded the player who is tilting the most is the fish. Trying to get even is stupid (still working on this). I'm sure there are more.</font>

[ QUOTE ]
So I write when I can on my blog and have written a few poker articles that I posted on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Links to any of these?

[/ QUOTE ]

My blog is www.deathdonkey.com and the articles are at http://www.deucescracked.com/Strateg...er_Poker_Games

-DeathDonkey