View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 01:12 PM

Default Bachelor Party Fun

Alright, I am asking the wisdom of OOT here. For my buddies bachelor party we are gonna do a scavenger hunt of some kind. We will have a couple video cameras, and are renting a limo (or possibly a party bus depending on the amount of people) THis will be in late July or early August.

We want to have 20 things he has to find or do. They can be as crazy as you want to suggest, I'll then post a list of like 40 with a poll to guage what are the best 20.

Only rules to this, can't involve a strip club (it has been forbidden, and no one is that crushed about it) and no drugs (no one in our crew uses them). THe group will be 10-20 people large, all guys mid-late 20's. Money is a minor issue so nothing that is absurdly expensive. We will be staying in the Minneapolis area.

Some early suggestions, get a girl to show us her boobies. Get a [censored] from a bartender.

We are sadly at a bit of a standstill beyond those 2 goof ones though, which direction should we go with this? Drunken goof off's or debauchery? Idea was stolen from a TV show my wife watched for like 2 mins, and then changed. I like the idea, but want to make sure the execution is possible.

Please Help OOT, I want to have a great bachelor party for him (partially because I never had one).