View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 09:14 AM

Default Re: ePassporte is Quick and Easy

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i am trying to sign up with my debit card but after i submit my card info it says "there was an error processing your request" when i try to go back to the same credit card sign up option it brings up my card information i entered in but it says unverified. i do not know where i would go to verify the amount on epassporte even if even if i had the amount to my card. anyone get this error?
the screen i am stuck at gives me a load amount option with my credit card information above minus the cvv2/cvc2 information.

but i did try the bank acount route and that seemed to work fine. i was trying to avoid the 8 business day wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

i kinda have the same problem. first i tried to deposit using my wamu debit card. and it gave me that error thing. then i tried with a credit card and it went thru but i need the verifying deposit. i called my cc company and no new transactions have taken place.

now when i log into the epass site, and go to the "credit card" section, theres the 2 cards that i registered earlier. the credit that i registered has a "pending verification" thing on it. and the wamu debit card which gave me the error, has a "unverified" statues on it. whats interesting is that my wamu debit card is a visa but on the thing it says mastercard. and now theres no way to delete a card or add a card. this is so stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just registered my b of a cc w/ no problems. Didn't and don't understand why ppl are trying to register debit cards. The reason I don't think that will work is because it's the same thing as your checking account and has to jump through the same 'hoops' as trying to eft back and forth. For some reason this isn't the case with a cc. The difference is that a deposit (at least the 1st one I'm trying to make) from checking --> ep takes about 7 days to clear whereas the cc --> ep was instant.