View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 07:06 AM

Default Re: Approved P2P List

[ QUOTE ]
I'm down too...
woke up with my fingers crossed hoping my NT account was still open.. I was so wrong. :/
I still have two more NT accounts I could use, but I'll wait for it to calm down some with my first account I think.

They said when I spoke on the phone that they wouldn't allow me to deposit money in a pokersite to help my american friends. Has anyone tried just accepting a lot of transfers to you NT account and then deposit to PS through credit card? That way all they see in NT is a bunch of ppl sending me money, but non going out?

If that is a possible option I would concider doing that if anyone is interested... I would have to calculate the fee though since my cc is in swedish krona and there's a fee for the conversions...

[/ QUOTE ]

I called NT and asked what exactly they didn't like... if I could still recieve transfers at all... I couldn't.. :/ They didn't like anything of what I had been doing and when I asked why and what exactly they based their decision on they just gave me the old "Neteller policy".. ./

Well, I guess I (and everyone else) that got closed are out of bussiness for good :/