View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 12:43 PM

Default Re: TxRedMan a Big Girl?

[ QUOTE ]
LOL - Tex claims he is one of the best LO8 players in the world and regularly plays up to 100/200 with w/ "a winrate that's yet to be rivaled for the last three years in dallas, vegas, and online". He claims TStone is a donk who "wouldn't stand a chance" against him.

Then he rejects an offer of a 150/300 15 hour freezeout and is asking for 50/100 with 150BB. Go figure.

I want to see this play out.

[ QUOTE ]
BTW Phil: Tex called you out and challenged you to a HU match? I'm sure you will accept right.... I mean you made this thread. Do you accept his challege?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't claim to be one of the best LO8 players in the world. And he hasn't made any such challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

show me where it says i play 100-200 regularly.

i never said that.

in fact, if you had read the thread, you would see where it says that i've played 100-200 exactly once.

tuck your little erection back into your shorts phil.

this is between me and Tstone, and last i checked, you're not the Don King of HU poker matches.

also, you're really making an ass of yourself b/c anyone who reads the thread can obviously see that i'm more than willing to play Tstone HU @ 100-200 LO8, and that i never said i would play 150-300, nor did i say that i would fly to Borgata unless we could work something out, which, we weren't able to, so the match will take place when either Tstone is in LV or i'm in AC.

again, tuck your little jealous erection back into your pants and find something else to masturbate to.