View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 05:52 AM

Default I want to start threads too / suggestions thread

Hello all,

The basic idea behind this forum is that good threads lead to good discussions. And good posters lead to good threads. Hence, thread starter list.

Now, I had to pick a list to get started with and there are tons of solid posters not on the list. I'll add them in updates over time. However, in the meantime, perhaps you guys want to discuss some topics here. Well, here's the place to suggest new threads for this forum if you don't have new thread posting rights yet.

Good posters who suggest good threads here will quickly be added to the thread starter list, of course.

Also, if you're a good poster, especially if you're relatively new to the forums, feel free to make a post here to highlight what a good poster you are and why you deserve to be starting awesome new threads here.

Oh yeah, anyone who wants to suggest posters who you think would be good additions to the thread starter list, this is the place to do that too. Let's not turn this into the OOT "name every halfway decent poster" thread, since we did that already.

Thanks, everyone.