View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 09:47 AM

Default Re: Setting up a Canadian proxy server

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, I worked for Stars, and pretty much every plan in this thread would fail. Just a reminder.

[/ QUOTE ]

That pretty much requires some explanation, PM me if you don't want it in the public.

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense to BluffTHIS or others, but I'm not going to go into detail with regard to the security procedures that Stars uses, which are the only ones I am familiar with. I left the company on good terms and would like to remain on good terms with many of the people that work there.

Even if I wanted to divulge the information (and judging by my location, I clearly don't want any of the better Americans on Party or so forth), I wouldn't do it for free. (And in fact would charge close to $1,000/hr for my services.) BiPolar_Nut claims to have a working solution and he shut down his business due to lack of demand, though I can't vouch for him.

Just realize that if you slip up or forget one thing in the chain of deception that these poker sites and third-party payment processors will be fully justified in seizing all of your money. There are a few solutions on the Internet that advocate full-on identity fraud, as well.

The tradeoff isn't worth it. Trust me when I say NETeller is light years ahead of most places when it comes to detecting foreign fakes.