View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Girlfriend and Best friend ... LINE CHECK

That was your roommate/friend's opinion and he is entitled to it. The fact that he said this to your gf means he wants to [censored] her.*

Can you blame him for wanting to [censored] your girl? No, because he's a guy. I want to [censored] most of my friends' girls but I don't say it or try. You can blame him for this however -- douchebag move.

It may have looked like your girl got angry over this but in reality it made her scared. Scared? Yes, because like all women she got emotional and irrational and it made her consider the possibility of you two not lasting which most girls can't stand the thought of.

The fact that he would do this makes me think your relationship with him isn't as strong as it used to be. Can you confirm this?

In this situation (since you live with him) I would sit down and rationally ask why he did this. Even though he may have spoken the truth I would ask why he felt the need to say this to your girl. There is a 1% chance that he wasn't trying to [censored] her and simply was having a [censored] day.

If you girl gets mad that you spoke with him (as an adult would) then beat her ass with a bat and tell her to pipe down.

* When I say that he was trying to [censored] her I mean he was planting the seed of your relationship meeting it's inevitable end and hastening that along so that he can jump in and beat that pussy up.