View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 09:15 AM

Default Re: Doyle\'s Room account closed, bankroll stolen

I realize that it looks like chip dumping now.

I am not sure about my friends Neteller or Credit Card status, I'll have to check back regarding that. Nothing about it was mentioned in the few e-mails they did bother to send me. I was never able to speak to anyone as my calls were either hung up on or I wasn't called back as promised.

What does the fact that I only have 2 posts have to do with anything? The friend that referred me has over 5000, is that good?

I'm asking what I can do to get my money back. Any suggestions?

Truth be told though, this process has gone on over 2 months in which time I've been ignored or palmed off from person to person. I would like Doyles room to comment in here or actually give me a reason or an example of what I have done wrong.

I don't really expect to get my money back from them (Although it would be nice). Friends warned me about playing there before I even joined the site, but I saw the bonus and thought it looked Ok.

I hope some people read this e-mail and think twice before playing on what is unarguably the worst site in terms of Customer service and honourable behaviour.