View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 08:27 AM

Default WHICH IS BEST LINE AGAINST VILLAINS RANGE

Effective stacks are $400. $2/$4 NL FR on FT. Sorry, the new HHs won't convert so I recreated it manually. The question is in bold.

David Chiu limps (he's an Asian donkament expert or something) and I make it $20 in the SB with T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (I think I only raised because he was a damn donkament expert. I think I should've completed and not raised, but whatever).

Villain calls BB. I've seen him on a few different tables and I'm pretty sure he's a nitty nut peddler. I think I've raised his limps from the button fairly frequently and gotten him to fold.

Donkament expert folds and it's heads up. Flop is A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. I think Villains cold-calling range is AK, AQ, maybe AJ, 22-JJ and maybe QQ, and I think he'll most likely reraise AA and KK preflop.

Anyway, I CB $32 into $44 pot and he calls. The turn is 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], giving me the flush draw. Is a second barrel best here? I'm leaning towards him having a good ace most of the time, but it's possible I was floated, or more likely than that, called by a hand like JJ or something.

What do you think? Thanks.