View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 06:30 PM

Default Re: Live @ Bike 5-5 blind: AK with 50 BB Stacks v Min-re-reraise.

[ QUOTE ]
i haven't read your 2nd post yet but you need to decide now whether or not you're gonna felt this hand. personally i think in full ring games against people who play mostly live, a 4-bet is usually a huge hand. i think including jj/tt in his range is both optomistic and unrealistic.

okay i just read your 2nd post and it seems like bart/dave also agree he has a slim 4-bet range. anyway, nh. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for responding; I was feeling left out. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If his range is this narrow, what a play to add to a wider range with these stack sizes. IOW, with the best pair (or KK) still min reraise out of position. If opponent calls with an underpair like QQ or JJ he still doesn't have odds to snap off a set relative to the big pair. Without the big pair the min reraise looks like a big pair (to a better hand reader than me) and get opponent to often lay down BTF or just call the min reraise and lay down to the typical C-bet if he misses the flop.

~ Rick