Thread: The Well: kkf
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 04:22 PM

Default Re: The Well: kkf

Crim,

Sam is a huge winner, how can i say he is not a good poker player? My challenge to him initially was before he started playing HU. Given his style, I felt like I could have outplayed him.

I havent voted yet, but will vote Dem now in hopes of gaming getting legalized. I really dislike politics.

There have been several posts on here where i think people are wrong, specifically in Sam's threads and some other threads where it seems like the hands are being analyzed backwards and not forwards.

I was pretty shocked that the US gov was able to pass those laws. I also thought it was just posturing for the christian republicans. I cant believe how little support the UK gov has given the gaming industry. Online poker will still have a future in Europe though. I really dont see any chance of it spreading to Asia.

MDMA,

I made a million, but IRS took care of that.

Dali,

Heh, I really didnt figure out how to beat $3/6 NL. I will say that at higher stakes, one of my passions is finding guys who fold to much and preceding to bluff the crap out of them. Although, that seems easier in full ring.

"Do you "support" the local "female workers" at all there?"
No.