View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Re: Pushing off strassa pushing me off

[ QUOTE ]
I actually had 65 and folded. I know no one ever believes me when I say I folded a hand because I call all the damn time, but I thought there was no way he'd try to push me off a chop because it was so likely I'd have a 6, and I'd rarely CR there with just an ace. I think heros logic is pretty bad. It was a pretty big fold I just had a gut feeling my hand was no good and folded. The funny thing is my friend who was sweating me at the time (everettkings) said the exact words: "He probably was trying to push you off a chop".

I guess NH to the hero in this hand, but its likely you played this hand well by accident. My range of hands on that CR is something like a six, a bluff, and a hand I'd insta-call an all in with. Villain for me was an unknown and I thought he was pushing for value and I really didnt beat much that he would do that with.

-Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you putting him on that is going to flat call the flop and check the turn? AA and KK seem pretty unlikely due to the action, 33 would be stupid, so that makes the most likely suspect to actually have you beat as 6-better kicker, and there's only one 6 left so he CAN'T have that, right? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Really, unless he was 30+VPIP and kinda weak flop on, it's hard to see a better six here to me, but then again, those stats could just as easily point in the OPPOSITE direction.

Keep this kind of thing up, and you are going to lose your hard-fought image as an unbluffable calling station.