Thread: The Well: kkf
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 03:47 PM

Default Re: The Well: kkf

Hat: if prahlad was off his game already, or i put him off his game i dont know. i also ran very good, and he was obviously tilting. whenever i would stack him, id start getting so excited because i knew he was about to go off. then i would end up completing the SB because he would raise from the BB everytime. i kept checking behind against him and i think this drove him crazy.

i never played with him when he overbetted, but i think overbetting would work best in a full ring game against tighter players who fold alot. from the full ring i played on UB, he seemed much tougher in those games.

Now: I havent played much poker since the laws got passed. I just lost my bankroll on party poker, so I will have to grind out the low stakes, which sucks because Party $25/50 is pretty juicy right now.

I am going to be 21 soon, although these last 3 years (since ive been in thailand) have really flown by, and I still feel like I am 18.

El Diablo,

I liked Korea more then Thailand, but it gets cold there so I couldnt imagine living there all year round in the snow. I like Sinagpore and Hong Kong too, but I cant afford it right now, and I like Thailand better anyways. I havent been to Europe yet, so I cant count that out. Sometimes it feels good to leave Thailand, but I love the feeling I get when I return and I walk out of the airport and feel that 95 degrees heat.

I am white. Both of my parents were born in brooklyn and then moved to florida. My Mom is 100% Italian and I will eventually get Italian citizenship from her bloodline.

Dean,

I have said some stuff on 2+2 that I wouldnt want to link my face to, but I am a pretty standard looking guy. Definitely not a nerd, but no Patrick Antonious either.

Azk,

I would like to take a shot at making a movie someday. I was never interested in science. Infact, I hated physics and chemistry more then anyother subject, although I really do admire people like archeologists and doctors. I just dont have it in me.

I miss my family and my dogs sometimes, but I do spend 1 month a year with them which is probably about what most people spend, right? Saying good-bye is always hard though.