View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 04:12 AM

Default Re: Pros/Cons of Mexican/Canadian bank account *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A credit card bill, vonage bill, etc would be fine. Obv you wouldn't send a Georgia Power bill to a Canadian mailbox and use that. Come on...it's not that complicated. Depending on what bills you get, car insurance could work, bank/investment statements, cell phone bill if you opted for a Canadian cell for your phone solution....there are a lot of options.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to be too much of a jerk but how many of these are 'utilities'?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's all semantics. Many people on the planet live in places where "all utilities are included" in their rent. They need to produce other items mailed to them in the form of bills. I've used insurance bills before in such situations. Vonage would be considered a utliity. I would consider a cell bill a utility. Use a little thought and social engineering and there should be no problems.

Bottom line is they're wanting address verification. If all your utilities are included in your rent, then something else must suffice...unless Neteller or whoever won't let you use their site/services if your utils are included in your rent. I still fail to see the difficulty here. *shrug*