View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 07:34 AM

Default 27:missclick or is this guy cheating?

PokerStars Tournament, Big Blind is t150 (6 handed) Converter on pregopoker.com

UTG (t5330)
UTG+1 (t1350)
CO (t2085)
Button (t1785)
Hero (t1715)
BB (t1235)

Preflop: Hero is in SB with 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="gray">UTG folds</font>, UTG+1 calls t150, <font color="gray">CO folds</font>, Button calls t150, Hero calls t75, BB checks

Flop: (t600) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (4 players)
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="red">UTG+1 bets t150</font>, Button calls t150, <font color="red">Hero raises to t1565 (All-in)</font>, <font color="gray">BB folds</font>, <font color="gray">UTG+1 folds</font>, Button calls t1415

Turn: (t3880) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 players)

River: (t3880) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 players)

Results in gray below:
<font color="#f7f7f7">Hero has 6c, 6h (three of a kind, Sixes)</font>
<font color="#f7f7f7">Button has 8s, Js (a straight, Five to Nine)</font>

Maybe i'm only posting because i'm upset he hits a straight, but I really don't understand him calling here. Obviously I love this call, but how do you call that unless you know what cards are comming out? Anyone care to explain to my boggled mind?

BF edit: misclick maybe, poor player most likely. if you want to entertain the notion that he knew the cards to come i can send this post off to the zoo for you (internet gambling). PM if that's the case.