View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 02:38 PM

Default Re: Please ban Blackjack777 once and for all

[ QUOTE ]
This is some totally weak [censored]. Far worse/more offensive stuff is posted in BBV all the time. And getting banned from OOT, lol, no comment there.
Yeah, the guy has posted some dumb stuff. But I thought he started some interesting discussions in sports in recent weeks and most people seem to agree - the only time the threads turned bad was when so-called "respected posters" started trolling every thread he posted, which were usually interesting topics that led to good discussion, with garbage like "go away we all hate you BJ horrible thread yet again."
Of course that's pretty much how the forums work now. Rack up a bunch of posts in OOT/BBV garbage forums, collude with other "respected posters" to talk in every thread about how someone sucks, and you can probably get almost anyone banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot to mention how BJ has offered to leave selected forum catagories for a $100 payoff. This seemed to be one of his goals. To make 4 buyins ($100) by posting crap then making the hundo offer. 2+2 doesnt need him. "I'm a [censored] poster, pay me off to leave".