View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 11:06 AM

Default Re: AHK script for Party Poker SNGs - ALL-IN

[ QUOTE ]
Damnit. I can't get the MButton to work. If I change the PUSH button intp RButton it works fine.

I have some crappy Logitech wireless mouse. Any way to fix this?

[/ QUOTE ]
You could try changing it to either XBUTTON1 or XBUTTON2 - these are the 4th and 5th mouse button, but they don't seem to do anything on my mouse which has 2 extra thumb press buttons. Also try going into IE and press the middle mouse button down - does IE draw the double arrow cursor? If not, then you might have to edit some mouse settings in control panel.

I'm just in the process of making a single helper SNG script with code ripped from several scripts on the Overcards Wiki, which will do the following:

1. Push with/without autobet.
2. Check or fold (ie: check if we can, else fold).
3. Scroll wheel BB UP/Down.
4. Auto-confirm and check the buying box so all that will be needed is to click on an empty seat to join a SNG.
5. Auto-timebank clicker.
6. Auto-confirm the "Would you like a summary sent" box after being knocked out of a SNG.

I'm also using Roland's TableHighlighter2 script with the chatbox set to go Purple when we have an action pending, and flash Purple/Green when we have used 10+ seconds of time. I'm not sure if I can work out how to just rip the bits I want yet though.

I've got most of the code written now, but just need to test it out first - I'll post it later today.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]