View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 12:33 AM

Default Kids broke into my House!!!

My two friends Peter(Gambler)and Frank(Big Boy), they broke into my house as i was going to work with my friends Miro. I didnt pick up Frank from school(i was supposed to pick up Frank at school at 2:30 to drive him to work with us as always. But me and Miro decided to go early.

I told my mommy to close my window in my room(in the basement). Cuz they wuld always peek through on their way home from school and make me get the door or just yell. So my mom closed it, cuz they have threatened to break in on seperate occasions.

So when i come back from work, i notice 2 videogames missing. SmackDown vs Raw, and Gears of War for my 360. I notice my books are a little misplaced(that is where i kept my money, But i had no money there when they broke in). So i knew for a fact they did it.

They tell me they dont know what im talking about, but then admit it cuz they couldnt lie to me im tooo SMART. I went to retrieve my videogames i live like 3 blocks from the Peter kid
So now it leaves me with what to do to FRANK. I give the kid rides everyday to work in the suburbs a 25min ride. Not walking distance. And i know that Frank was the one who broke in 1st they got in through a window in my basement cuz it was unlocked.
So my Questions for all of u are
1) Should i give Frank rides to work? And if not for how long?
2) Should i do something to Franks house? And if so what should i do?
3) Should i beat Franks ass?
4) Should i call the cops?