View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 07:11 PM

Default Re: tough spot with AA - 10£/20£

[ QUOTE ]
because surly a bluff is pretty unlikely in a dry side pot - but now as im thinking about it im not so sure anymore (only a few secs for decicion making at crypto)

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, i don't think he is bluffing. I think he has a hand. I just have my doubts about whether it beats AA. I disregarded the 10/5 because of sample size.

I'm really just having a hard time making his 1400 bet add up. It smells like AK panic to me. I just can't see him flat calling the flop with a set. But I also can't see him potting the board with a flush on the turn.

I think your overcall threw him for a bit of a loop.

If he is a true 10/5 player, he may be taking a shot or playing scared, and afraid his 9h TH (or similar hand)can get run down by a higher river flush. That is the only way I can see him potting there with a flush, and I think it may be stretching a bit.

I think AdAc is an easy fold. But factoring in the fact that there is a decent chance you are ahead, plus a draw to the nuts (and possibly one or 2 live aces), I still think it is a marginal push.

Now, if you had a few hundred more hands sample size and it still says 10/5, I fold.

But I'm a donk.