View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 06:24 PM

Default Re: Week-long prop bet

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
By the way, here's my sweet multitabling setup:

Bobman0330 seemed a little surprised that it didn't involve a chair.

--Nate

EDIT: Or a mouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nate: Any back-of-the-envelope estimate/guess as how it would have gone if you had two 30" monitors and an Aeron chair, mouse, etc. Was the screen size a major constraint? Would you have played more tables with a bigger setup?

congrats again.

matt

p.s. - If you had played it right, I think someone might have layed you 5-1 or even 10-1, although I think once you got to $150, you were a massive (maybe 4-1?) favorite.

[/ QUOTE ]

Matt--

Eh, 12-tabling on that thing wasn't too bad. I'm pretty sure that the limiting factors were things that a sweet setup wouldn't have fixed (mental processing, etc). Supposing I played with the same diligence for the same 6 days 19 hours 15 minutes, I might have played... hmm... two-ish more tables 2/3 of the time? Once I hit the 45-man SNGs that's another few bucks an hour. And I would have hit that phase sooner... yikes, maybe I left a few hundred on the table.

Actually, wait. I played all (actually, I might have missed exactly one) of the $11x45 SNGs during those 13 hours yesterday. So I guess the rate at which those SNGs go off is a limitation. So I'd have been adding less profitable games of some sort. Really the thing is that I might have been able to play a few more hours if I'd been more comfortable. Sitting on an air mattress and leaning against a wall isn't the best.

Final estimate: $165.

--Nate