View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 01:18 AM

Default Re: Poker Stars Instant EChecks

This is no longer available to U.S. players. From the PokerStars FAQ web page:

U.S. Players FAQs

Below are some questions and answers that concern recent changes with PokerStars' deposit and cashout options. These changes affect only players in the United States. Players in all other countries can continue to use their regular deposit and cashout options as usual.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instant eCheck FAQs
What are the changes with eChecks?

Due to recent events, Pstar Payments (the processor for eCheck transactions) is no longer processing transactions for U.S. players. This means that you will no longer be able to use the Instant eCheck option at PokerStars.

Can I still deposit using Instant eChecks?

Unfortunately, no. Pstar Payments, which is the processor for eCheck transactions, is no longer processing any deposits for PokerStars' U.S. players.

Can I still cash out to Instant eCheck?

This option is no longer available. Pstar Payments is not accepting any eCheck cashout requests from U.S. players' PokerStars accounts.

eCheck is still a cashout option on the Cash Out screen. Can I still use it?

If you do select eCheck as your cashout option, your funds will be placed in a pending queue at PokerStars. Your funds won't be sent to your bank account though and your cashout will be cancelled. Please choose another cashout method instead of eCheck.

What happens if I have already cashed out of PokerStars to eCheck?

If your cashout was automatically processed when you made your cashout request, and you made your request before January 17th, it's likely that you will receive your funds credited to your bank account shortly.

If your cashout was made on January 17-18, then there is a chance that your funds will not be successfully credited to your bank account. In this case, you will receieve the funds credited back to your PokerStars account shortly. We will email you once your account has been credited to update you. You will then be able to cash out again via another method.

When I cash out, the screen says that my funds will be sent to eCheck. What do I do?

Even though the screen says that your funds will be sent to your bank account via eCheck, your cashout will not be successful. Please do not complete your cashout request. Instead, please email us at security@pokerstars.com and request that we block your bank account used with the eCheck method at PokerStars.