View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 12:02 AM

Default The fish eye view

I am your fish, I am the guy you all wanted at your table.

I have a few bucks in PokerStars. I probably won't be putting anymore in. I had a few bucks in Neteller, it is being withdrawn as we speak.

I really have no incentive to jump through hoops to play you guys online. Grinders aren't fun. You were doing a passable job of killing the golden goose before all this happened. Now the government has caged the goose, and there are very few golden eggs left around.

I will play out my pittance on Stars, mostly tournaments now, and when/if I go busto,.. so long online.

You guys will enjoy trying to tear each other apart. Online poker is going to be real -ev real soon.

I am wondering how many "winning" poker players came online from the B&M world, got picked clean by you multitabling grinders, then went crying to their elected officials about this awful rigged online poker. Could that have anything to do with the current troubles?

I am sort of enjoying this. Although you didn't directly bring "THIS" onto your heads, you were all working hard toward it. The government just hastened the process.

Welcome to the B&M world. Try playing live with 25 hands an hour and a 12% VIP. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Tuff