View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: Election! - The Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
random thought: we might be better off electing some ppl today that got no votes yesterday, and those of us that got a few votes yesterday get voted in the next couple days. this way we don't have to waste lone votes on ppl to keep them eligible for tomorrow. herbie would be a great choice.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Soah for supporting me for the electorate but I am honestly a poor choice. The village should be looking for people with 4 characteristics

- Likely villager who is unlikely to be lynched
- Has good reads (both wolf and villager)
- Is someone the wolves would not normally night kill
- Is unlikely to be a power role

Why not me? I get night killed a lot, often early, especially when my reads are good. If the wolves want to kill me I don't want to give them the added benefit of picking off a pro-village member of the electorate. There are enough pro-village power roles that it won't hurt for me to say that I am not a vanillager this game. Don't elect me, don't even keep me eligible. I know it isn't standard strategy to announce that you are a village power role early with no heat on you but trust me when I say that I have thought it through very carefully and I am doing the right thing by doing it. This is as close to FPS as I get but don't lynch me and don't elect me - please. Wolves - eat me [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]