View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 09:51 AM

Default Re: Another stupid ethics question

[ QUOTE ]
I have posted a few times in her threads being nice, but she continues to grind her axe, so F her.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok LOL.

I was going to avoid all of your foolishness, but this is just one asinine comment too many.

You have never posted in my threads being nice, and I never had a personal problem with you until YOU started the attacks. By circumstance, I may have posted negative things in maybe two-three threads of yours (i honestly don't remember how this started, I can only imagie this to be the case) because they were retarded. You, being the sissy emotional 12 yr old, took this as a personal attack and have now started waging personal attacks against me everywhere, including but not limited to saying I look like a man, calling me ugly, and MAKING A THREAD FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF CALLING OUT MY QUESTIONABLE PLAY ON TV.

I don't really give a sh.t what you think of me; as a matter of fact I take it as a compliment that you have chosen to dislike me. But you, sir, started this personal war we apparently have, and you are the one feeding the fire. That's all I'm going to say on this one.