View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 04:28 AM

Default Re: Analyzing alternative deposit methods

Interesting -- from Star's Neteller FAQ http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/real.../neteller/faq/

Stars suggests alternate methods, recommends instant eChecks and ePassporte. No love for CC? Also, ePassporte at some time in the past week or so (last time I logged on) has revamped their website so it no longer looks like a total POS.

[ QUOTE ]

We are happy to help you choose the deposit method that is right for you. PokerStars recommends using Instant eChecks which is a quick, secure and convenient way to transfer money to your account.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Another funding option we recommend is ePassporte. ePassporte is a pre-paid and re-loadable virtual Visa. You can transfer funds from your Visa, MasterCard or bank account into your ePassporte account and then make an ePassporte deposit into your PokerStars account.

[/ QUOTE ]

edited so I don't freak any of the easily freaked who would be freaked for 1 min till they hit the FAQ themselves and read that Stars does of course list CC as a funding method, they just didn't give it a nod in theWhich deposit method does PokerStars suggest I use? section