View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 09:55 PM

Default Re: UB won\'t allow my cashout until I \"play more\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is just prudent risk management from UB. It's doubtful anything to do with bonus or processing fees, and more them cover-int themselves against fraud. A large deposit followed by a withdrawal request after no, or very little play is very shady looking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see how. I deposited using neteller, and I tried to cash out using the same neteller account for the same amount. Both my neteller and UB accounts have the identical name, mailing address and e-mail address associated with them. And I have made several deposits and withdrawals through them since 2003 (after having played in those cases). Obviously, I will know how to behave with them in the future if I ever get desperate enough to play there again. I just think they've treated me badly here.

And how does me playing more hands make things seem less fraudulent?

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed this seems much more a matter of Neteller fees not covered up by your play.
I had a similar situation three day's ago where I made a 1000 dollar deposit and made a withdraw of about 4000 dollars a couple hours later. (had a fight with my wife and had to buy her something nice! lol)
It cleared after two days, no problems at all.
The difference between your and my situation must be that my play covers up for the fees.

That doesn't mean that I agree with them not giving you ur money.
It's yours!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they are under manned and are going by automated alerts triggered by this pattern of Large deposit> insignificant play volume> Cash out, which is happening each time you try to withdraw. I hadn't realised that this was all done through NETeller, which does make their reaction a little odd. You could kick up a big fuss and demand to talk to a manager etc etc.

That, or play poker for the few hours you will spend emailing back and forth, possibly profit/clear the bonus, and then cash out without hassle.