View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Re: Stars 100 game after 2am

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I played right at 2am last night and saw one player cold call an UTG raise with Q9o and another call 2 cold in the BB with T2s in a 3-handed pot. Maybe those players were broke by 2:30.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would cold call T2s in BB in a 3 handed pot getting 5 and a half to one sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

He called two cold, meaning it had been raised and 3-bet. So he was getting 3.25:1 immediately with the risk of a 4-bet behind him. If you still want to make that call with T2s, please come play in my games.

[/ QUOTE ]

oopsies, misunderstood.
no i won't call that hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

hey vegan. how you been? you said you'd call sometimes if it was only one more bet. what situations would you call in, and when would you fold? (i'd guess you'd be more inclined to call if the raiser's range is wide, and if at least one of the players is likely to pay you off well when you hit).

also, if you have more than two opponents, are you always calling? how low would you go in this situation, getting at least 7:1? 92s? 62s? how about offsuit hands- 53o? Curious cuz i think i dont defend my blind enough, especially multiway when the price is good. How big does the pot need to be before we can defend w/ any two?