View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 12:46 AM

Default Re: During HSP tonight, check out my \"show!\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ummm... well.... things can certainly get better, can't they.

Since you are the producer, I am sure you already know all the things wrong with the segments so far. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the client (GSN) and we were very happy with the show. If you have some specific suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not going to whine about the dialogue or the dude's general dorkiness... that stuff is personal taste, I guess. On the other hand, the less that guy white-boy-dances, the better. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I had specific problems with the timing and sound. It seemed like several times the actors weren't ready when the segment started, and other times they weren't done when the segment cut away. I assume these were 'first show' issues and will get better.

Also, the sound was awful. The mics sounded muddy and cheap, and the sound mix was low and muffled compared to the material that surrounded it. I have done some work as an audio engineer for recording studios, so maybe I am being too hard on it. On the other hand, I do know a little about the subject.

Congrats on getting your show on tv and having a client that digs it. Hope it leads to more and better things in the future.