View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 08:01 PM

Default Re: Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
Summary: I ask him who besides Chim is a wolf, he writes a long reply which ignores my question

Luckay do I need to go back and point out the other 284 times he has done this or are you ready to vote him now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Soah do I need to go back and point out that chim has been dodging my question about if he is a villager or not?

<ul type="square">[*]LIKELY FACT: I am either Liselle or Silk.[*]Chim is dodging my question about if he is a villager or not. This is combined with the fact that I, as either Liselle or Silk, have stated to have "something better than a seer peek" that chim is evil. I BELIEVE THAT CHIM HAS GIVEN UP THE CHARADE, IN FEAR OF HIM ACTUALLY BEING SEER PEEK'D BY EITHER MYSELF OR LISELLE[*]I can POSSIBLY see FCBL as evil/toth, but there are a couple of people who I would rather vote off before FCBL - namely, IY (wolf#2??) and GT1T (toth??)[/list]
Soah, if you think that chim is wolf #2, I strongly recommend you vote him over FCBL

We're pretty much at must-lynch here, and we need a unified vote since evils have so much voting power