View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Basically my logic for this comes down to the fact that he is somehow, some way still alive and has never even had any real heat on him at the end of the day. I find the thought that this could be the case if he was a villager to be completely inconceivable. Same for him being a generic evil - the evils would have thrown him under the bus a while back. The most logical explanation is that someone (evils, neutrals, or both) want to keep him alive.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should read AS9 where clown was almost lynched a whole bunch of times and turned up villager.

[/ QUOTE ]
AS9 I assume means no special powers right? The dynamics of a game without special powers is completely different in that regard. If there weren't any special powers I would say it is probably more likely he is a villager despite all the evidence to the contrary. The existence of power evils and Toth make the comparison fall apart.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK and if the vote buyer survives an extra day then..... what? He's gonna change it from 15-1 to 14-2 or something? Who cares? As long as we lynch a wolf each day, the balance of power remains the same and we will hit the vote buyer eventually.