View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 04:16 PM

Default Re: Top 3 players you\'d prefer to never see on TV again

Well, probably, the answer would be one of the WSOP clowns that show up every year like Molina or Nobles, but typically you never have to see them again anyhow being flukes.

Among the pros I'd say:

Erick Lindgren - Nothing wrong with him, he just bores me tremendously. I find neither his play nor his interviews even vaguely interesting. I watch his play with the same enthusiasm I do amateurs I've never seen before.

David Williams - An arrogant over-aggro prick that I could do without. Lately, he's as big a jerk as Arieh and similar guys, but without any of the entertainment appeal.

Mark Seif - Dull and--after listening to his awful commentary on the PPT--extremely annoying.

Others pros I don't care to watch: Chris Bigler, Tom Franklin, Mike Mizrachi, Steve Zolotow, Prahlad Friedman, Gavin Smith, Robert Bellande

Note that this has nothing to do with how they play for the most part. I don't mind watching second-rate players if they're somewhat interesting. Some top solid players like Lindgren, on the other hand, make me want to fall asleep.