View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 07:48 AM

Default Top 3 players you\'d prefer to never see on TV again

David Grey

He's boring, he rambles, he's a weaktight nit, he is unpleasant to look at, he brings nothing of value to any program he's on, and he appears to be constipated >75% of the time. Whenever he spend a million years squinting his eyes over some completely trivial decision I want to gouge them out.

Sean Sheikhan

Don't know if I spelled it right, don't care. This lowlife clown can barely speak proper English, is unbearably annoying, and he has the maturity level of a 7 year old. So he made it pretty deep in the main event ONCE. Big freaking deal! Now we have to deal with him on every invitational show out there like he's some sort of accomplished and deserving professional? **** that. Keep our beloved programs stocked with real pros please.

Men Nguyen

Aside from his well known crummy demeanor and unethical practices, I could barely stand to look at him during the 2005 USPC with those freakish solitary hairs coming out of his face in all directions. Luck shmuck... shave them strands and look normal for the cameras please.

Honorable mention: Jaime Gold, Mark Seif and Jean Robert Bellande.