View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 04:56 AM

Default Re: My Story + An Offer (HOLY BALLS LONG)

Nice offer Pasterbator,

I play full time, I'm British, I live in Peru and I'm not very good at poker. Current BR is $1200. I cash out c$1500 per month. I'm currently playing $50NL tables and $6.5 and up SNGs - varies throughout the month with the bankroll. Max I like to play is 8 at a time - this gives me time to note down hands I want to review. I have played $600NL regularly and $215 SNGs (on Party) - but since going full time I've dropped down until I become a better player. As xPeru on Party I FTd c10 MTTs with buy-ins up to $109. Don't play many on Stars, but money c20% of them. I can do the maths and the spreadsheet modelling, I keep pretty meticulous records, don't tilt off my roll and love the game.

Can you trust me? A month or so ago I PM'd FutureDoc on 2+2 because he was sitting out on two $27s I was playing - no other references available.

I'm a winning player at ring, SNGs and MTTs, but only just. There aren't any other poker players to talk to in Peru, so I aim to get to know at least one other poker player, and become a better player myself. Simple.