View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 07:09 PM

Default Re: Nitty Professors

T_50,

i am not sure what you can do other than suck it up. here its best to swallow your pride, otherwise your grade will hurt A LOT. when done with class, or better, when you get job offer thats better than his tenur, you can go rub it in his face.

and bladesmn, if what your are saying is 100% the truth. you should complain first to him, than to the departament head. maybe see if other kids in your class have the same problem.

personally i hate doing this, did not really like the people that complained about grades and never did it up to this year. however, i just got screwed with my grade yet again last semester and now I am 0.02 points away from cum laude.
i think professors don't like me...not sure why. maybe i overdo things, no idea + both of my majors have so much BS which is part of the grade, that usually the top ass-kissers get the As. maybe not..don't know and it does not matter.

in any case, the reason why i don't look down upon this that much is because your grades, the GPA, is forever. on many levels, it is the fundamental element of your sucess and will have a significant impact on your profesional and future academic career (MBA, LSAT etc). unless of course, your daddy has made it really big.

basically, if you really think that there is room for change and you DESERVE a better grade, you should fight for it. its just a measily [censored] change for a prof and it can make a world of difference for you.

lol...long rant but as you can see i am pissed about my grades [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]