View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 07:05 PM

Default Re: Alright gildwulf so ur scared of NL.

[ QUOTE ]
3, The TnC of the site has no bearing on the match. Hiv and Gild predetermined the guidelines and agreed to them! He didn't agree to play tongni, in any regard. What part is so hard to understand?

[ QUOTE ]
Really? I haven't seen this stated thusfar. All I've seen is HIV says "Hey want to play me HU for 10K" GW says "OK" and they play. Had GW taken due diligence and stated, prior to the match, that no other player was to provide any input on his play then I would agree with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Grifter, Ok, I figured this was what you were getting at.

Apologies if this has already been addressed. (EDIT: Duh, Fnord Too covered this in the very next post. Nice post.)

One of the lawyers would be better suited for this, but it's my understanding (EVERYBODY understands this doesn't mean legally binding, in this instance of offshore poker rooms) that saying what you quoted, 'Do you want to PLAY ME..' implicitly states that Jonothan Drane will be the opponent.

I mean, come on. Everybody knows what a freezeout means. When one is offered you don't have to spell out every little nuance to ensure a freezeout format will be honored. There are things that are implied, and things that aren't, but this is one that is largely implied. <font color="white"> </font>