View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 05:13 PM

Default Re: My Story + An Offer (HOLY BALLS LONG)

[ QUOTE ]

Expectations: Like Wiggs I'm not really interested in staking because I don't need it and I think I'd play poorly if I was using someone else's money (ie play too cautiously). I'm a part time player but love and study the game and hate that I am not beating it for a bigger clip and have many leaks - some I know about, many I probably have no idea about. I'm sure we could work something out if you were interested.

Bonus: I have been working on a DB/HUD for the last 4 months specifically for NL Cash and it is coming along very nicely... There might be some opportunities there - I'd love to get feedback / ideas from a consistent multi tabling winner of NL Cash.

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

Very interesting and i'd definitely be interested in discussing this program.

For this first "project" i want it to be a 100NL staking agreement. If/when this succeeds, i will likely open myself up to fulltime coaching or possibly staking for 200NL. I will be saving this thread for the future so your applications will not go to waste.

As soon as one student finishes his 35k hands (or decides to stop) i will pick up another student.